News 09:10 October 2019:
All our services are working fast and instantly. Feel free to try us out , we even have a the free trial.
Our day to day lives can take a toll not only on our minds but on our bodies too. How do you relax at the end of the day? A massage in the comfort your home is definitely the answer. It gives you complete relieve after a hard day’s work. What do you look for when looking for massage chairs? It is therefore important to note that with every added feature, so does the cost. But we also need to know that not all the features are that important, there are a number of features that can be considered not of great importance and can be termed as bogus.
Some of the features that are considered of great importance and help the chairs produce multiple functions at the same time includes:-
- Massage rollers – this is considered as one of the most useful features of massaging. This is because massaging is about relaxation of the spine and muscles relaxation. Rollers help stretch the spine and the muscles.
- Massage airbags – two of the most ignored places when using massage chairs include the arms and the legs. Air bags are an optional feature that provides great benefits for those wanting to massage the two places.
There is an inbuilt compressor that helps inflate the bags which are normally more than one, thereby providing a squeezing yet very therapeutic sensation. But interestingly, this feature differs from one chair to the other.
- Massage heaters
- Chair motors – motors are not a new thing and dates back many years ago. Massaging chairs depend on the motors to provide and create vibrations. It is therefore one very important feature in the massaging chair. The vibration is caused when electric motor rotates the wheel at a fast pace thereby enabling vibration to take place. Without these there would be a great deal of imbalance.
These can either be mechanical or electrical and others are dry depending on the manufactures. So there is no rule of law on how the same is manufactured and used.
- Recline features – a good chair should recline fully at 170 to 180°, if you wish to get the full benefits that the chair comes with. Most of the products in the market basically provide less.
- Some other yet important features that should be considered greatly as you make your purchase include pre-programmed options.
- Upholstery – you will realise that most of these are made of synthetic materials and not leather. Leather tends to wear out fast after several uses. Massage chairs are used on a daily basis and the upholstery can wear up fast.
- Cost – this is an important component and should in essence top the list as it comes with a great budget. There are different kinds of chairs in the market and if you work with a budget you will be able to have what you want.
As discussed earlier, it is common knowledge that almost all high massaging chairs will give you a full massage. The decision you make at the purchase will augur greatly in the services you receive from the chair in question. It is therefore not wrong to say that what is considered in the market as low end chairs never offer the full benefits that their counterparts are able to provide.
As a buyer, it is important that you be wary of where you purchase the same. Remember that the increase of the massage chairs use, has also increased the number of stores where the same are sold. There are two reasons to do the same, firstly you will not be able to fully benefit from a third party seller and secondly, you might end up paying more than you would ordinarily do. How do you tell the high end and the low end chairs in the market?
Lastly, the place where you buy the same might not provide the answer you really want. Buy only from stores that are reputable whether online and ones that can be able to battle it out in case of legal battles. Small stores might not be really what you want to haggle with over repairs and cost issues. Not only will they take forever, but you might not have payments in the end. It is advisable to consider greatly where you purchase your chair to avoid such. You better be safe than sorry.